Set amongst the backdrop of stunning communal gardens, this superb first and second floor duplex apartment with an additional third floor suite is located in the best stretch of Bramham Gardens.
With views of the communal gardens from almost every room, this one-of-a-kind unfurnished 4 bedroom residence is rarely offered to the market. Featuring towering ceilings and abundant natural light from its many generous windows, this exceptional apartment is ready for immediate occupancy.
Positioned only a stone’s throw away from the shops and transport of both Gloucester Road and Earls Court, this well-designed apartment provides the perfect London family home or secure pied-à-terre.
• Combined south-facing reception and dining room leading to a front portico balcony
• Generous contemporary eat-in kitchen with gas cooker
• Large private rear balcony with exceptional views over Bramham Gardens
• Guest cloak room and cloak cupboard.
• Spacious master suite with extensive built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
• Two further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate up-to-date shower room
• Laundry cupboard with washing machine and dryer.
• Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom.
The property includes:
• Wood floors throughout all living areas
• Under floor heating in all bathrooms
• Blinds in all rooms
• Alarm system
• Access to communal gardens.
– Tenancy Agreement – £240.00 (inclusive of VAT)
– Referencing – £27.00 (inclusive of VAT) per named tenant
– Check-in report – £180.00 (inclusive of VAT)