This brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom stylish contemporary duplex apartment has been architecturally designed and rebuilt to the highest standards. Featuring an array of mod cons and stunning new furnishings, this is the ‘perfect entertainers’ apartment.
The entrance is via the building’s cool black hallway to the 2nd floor where there are 2 large double bedrooms with large walk-in closets. Both bedrooms have generous ensuite bathrooms with separate baths, walk-in showers and quality chrome fittings.
An impressive timber staircase leads to the top floor’s great open plan living space and striking Rossana bespoke kitchen complete with floating island, black granite work surfaces and a full range of Miele appliances: oven, induction hob, convection oven and microwave plus the integrated tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The combined sitting and dining room with impressive views of the church and Garden Square is at the front of this level. At the rear, there is a cloakroom and walk-in laundry with new washing machine.
This stunning apartment also features:
– wood flooring with zoned under-floor heating
– huge retractable glass skylight
– tiled bathrooms with under-floor heating
– satellite and standard TV-wired throughout
– alarm system
– blinds in all rooms
– secure automist system (award-winning sprinkler alternative for fire safety).
It is conveniently located only a short walk from Earls Court tube station (Piccadilly, Circle and District lines) and the many shops, cafes and restaurants dotted around Old Brompton and Earls Court Roads. From the apartment is easy access to Heathrow via the M4 and is near South Kensington, Gloucester Road and the Kings Road.
This fabulous home is available immediately fully furnished for long term rental.
– Tenancy Agreement – £240.00 (inclusive of VAT)
– Referencing – £27.00 (inclusive of VAT) per named tenant
– Check-in report – £150.00 (inclusive of VAT)